South Jersey Elevator in Blackwood New Jersey is seeking a highly skilled Full Time Scheduling Coordinator to become apart of our growing team. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Ability to field new client inquiries over the phone as necessary.
- Work well as part of a small growing team, by demonstrating an open effective communication with supervisors, office staff, and clients.
- Schedules servicing for clients as well as managing the schedule.
- Coordinates, confirms, and follows up with all appointments.
- Organizes the office and keeps office clean.
- High School or equivalent (Preferred)
- Must be able to work Full Time office hours (Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm)
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily work.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills : 1 year Preferred
- Proficient in computer skills with Microsoft including Excel and Outlook : 1 year Preferred
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, and vision. We offer additionally retirement plans, disability, life, wellness plans, member discounts, paid vacations and holidays; as well as continuing education throughout your career.